Hopefully this will be the last time I change my template. I liked the purple tree, but I thought it was too hard to read. I'm hoping that the black will be easier on the eyes...yours and mine! :) I like the scroll background and added a little pink so it wouldn't be quite so dark.
Have I mentioned the highlight of my work lately? We just got a cooler full of flavored water and soda pop! We also get free snacks like popcorn, cheetos, twizzlers, etc. I'm trying to be really good and have only flavored water but Diet Dr. Pepper called my name...
My hubby's jealous b/c he loves pop! Well, this is a pretty boring blog today but just wanted to write a little about something. Here's a great Bible verse on my calendar today worth noting:
Psalm 27:1 "The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?"
--by grace
1 comment:
This is my favorite background of yours!! :) Love the black and pink!! :) Hope you're having an awesome week!!! :)
Post a Comment