I'm trying out a new template for my blog. Let me know what you think about it... is it hard to read? I found a website that has so many to try so I'm going to be switching them up now and then. Let me know what you think!
Have a great weekend!
--by grace
5 comments:
Love the picture & layout, but had to highlight words to read it. (Old eyes don't help!!)-mmp
I like it, it's beautiful!
Thanks for your comments! I'm going to try another one. Let me know what you think...
Ooohhh, I like this one! :) The other one was pretty too!
I decided to set our blog to private, since we're going to have our baby soon and I want to give details to family members and I don't want just anyone to be able to read it anymore. So if you can't see it, that's why -- you'll have to send me your email address and I can add you! :)
Post a Comment