Tuesday, July 22

Satisfaction

I'm having a hard time with my job today. I don't know why but I expected when I took this job that all I really wanted was more of a challenge. This is definitely challenging but I'm still not satisfied. I wonder if it's possible? I'm afraid to switch jobs again because maybe the problem isn't my job, but me?

My Billy Graham calander today says:
"At the moment we see only our immediate problems and burdens, but God sees the whole. He sees not only the present, but the future as well. He wants to lift us above ourselves. He wants us to see everything in light of His plans. The Psalmist said, "The Lord will perfect that which concerns me" (Ps 138:8). Don't get bogged down. Keep your eyes on God, for He sees the whole picture, and He knows what is best for you. You can trust Him, because He loves you."


I wish I could staple this to my forehead so that I see it everytime I look in the mirror!

--by grace

1 comment:

Erika said...

I can completely relate!!! Not just with jobs, but with a lot of aspects of life! Thank you for the Billy Graham quote...I really needed to read that today!

"God, of Your goodness give me yourself, for You are enough for me. And only in You do I have everything." ~Julian of Norwich~