Friday, July 11

My Life "To-Do" List

I watched a movie recently where I man wrote a number of things he wanted to do before he died. While the movie was not my favorite, I liked how it made me think. The older I get, the more I forget about setting life goals/dreams. Here are a few of mine:



* Finish a story and maybe even get it published

* Travel to Hawaii, Norway, Rome, England, Alaska

* Help underprivileged children in the US or another country

* Learn 2-3 new languages (not necessarily fluently but the basics)

* Get a cream colored Mini-Cooper with a black top (this is an English car)

* Adopt twins

* Find a job/mission/ministry that gives me new purpose every morning...aka: love what I do every day!

* Read a few classic books like: Gone with the Wind; Count of Monte Cristo; All the Jane Austen books; Uncle Tom's Cabin; Robinson Curuso (again); etc.

* Go on a mission trip with my husband

* Go on a mission trip with my youth group kids

* Work at a Bible camp with my husband

These are just a few of the things I'd like to do before I leave this earth. Some are silly and some are serious, but all are my dreams that I hope to do...

--by grace

1 comment:

Michelle said...

2-3 new languages?! You go girl! :)

"God, of Your goodness give me yourself, for You are enough for me. And only in You do I have everything." ~Julian of Norwich~