Thursday, May 29

Graduations and weddings

It's the end of May and that means lots of graduations and weddings...

We have five graduations (some we had to miss because we were in Missouri) and my husband's cousin is getting married this Saturday.

I wonder if people dreaded coming to my wedding as much as I now dread going? I used to love going to them! I'm not sure what happened. I'm sure it will be fun when I get there...it's just taking the time to get all "fancified" and wrap the gift...yada, yada.... I sound like a horrible person, I know. It will be fun...I just keep telling myself this. Let's just keep this between us and not tell the bride, okay?
--by grace


1 comment:

Erika said...

I feel the exact same way about weddings now!! But, I absolutely LOVED coming to your wedding :) They're alot of work though..the presents, the wrapping, etc! :) Hope you're doing soooo well!!

"God, of Your goodness give me yourself, for You are enough for me. And only in You do I have everything." ~Julian of Norwich~