Family is such a blessing from God! 
We just got back last night from visiting my sister and her family in Missouri. This is my sister, K, and her cute family. It was a twenty-six hour trip (round trip) over a long weekend but it was totally worth it because hubby and I are always so encouraged after seeing them. There is something about my sister that encourages me to be myself and that she loves me for who I am. There aren't very many people I can be myself around, but K is one of them.

We went to a Japanese Hibachi restaurant called Nikatos. It was amazing food and entertainment, as you can see. The onions turned into a flaming volcano!
We "almost" took home this kitty for Lizzy to play with but it ended up not working out...oh well. Always another time!
(Sorry the picture is sideways! I couldn't fix it!)
--by grace
1 comment:
All I have to say is "Cute, cute, cute!!" I LOVE your pictures and it looks like you had soooo much fun!! :)
Post a Comment