Sunday, May 25

Hangin' with my family...

This Memorial weekend, my husband and Lizzy and I drove 15 hours to southern Missouri to visit my sister and her family. She's got two cute kids and a zoo of animals...just kidding...a dog and lots of cats. Lizzy's having fun hanging out with their dog, Sampson, but she got a little beaten up by one of the mother cats. She probably deserved it...well, maybe not. She's just a chicken, what can I say?!

The dilemma today is that my niece and I would like us to take home a kitty for Lizzy to play with but my husband is pretty adamant about not letting me take home a kitty. So...I'm fairly certain that it's not going to happen because we leave tomorrow for home.

I'll have to take some pictures of Sampson and Lizzy so you can see a little of the weekend...

I think that's all for now. Enjoy your Memorial weekend! Thanks to the people who serve our country and those who have lost members of their family to wars.

May God bless America!

--by grace

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I didn't know you had a blog, how exiting! Hope you guys are doing well!!!

Erika said...

I bet you had sooo much fun in Missouri and it was so worth it! :) I spontaneously saw your family on Monday at grandma's house! It was so fun!

"God, of Your goodness give me yourself, for You are enough for me. And only in You do I have everything." ~Julian of Norwich~