I have quit my job at AgCountry as of August 14th and am now pursing writing. It has always been a love of mine and after a lot of prayer and clear direction from God Almighty, I have decided that it's time to put aside my fears and pursue whatever He has for me to do. I believe writing is part of my calling and I'm also looking into getting my masters in counseling. I'm not exactly sure about what's to come in the future--which is scary and yet exciting--I do know that God is there waiting for me and also with me every step I take.
I'm saying no to fear...and yes to faith from this time forth. Let the impossible be afraid because with my God, NOTHING is impossible. It's time to move some mountains and let the earth be shaken, because my faith is rooted in Someone unshakable--Jesus Christ.
As lights get brighter and brighter when driving toward a city in the night, so God is pulling me closer and closer as I step out in faith toward Him. That is how I know that I'm on a faith journey...as Abram and Sarai discovered, God is faithful to lead when we let him.
Here's to giving the reins over to God and hanging on for the ride!
Cheers!
2 comments:
Amber - glad you posted again! I am excited to hear more about the direction you go!
I am excited for you, Amber and will pray for you in the next step!! :) You are such a great writer and I can't wait to see you pursue that as well as possibly counseling!! Love you...you are in my prayers! :)
Post a Comment