Thursday, February 19

A Jonah Day

Yesterday was a "Jonah" day, as Anne of Green Gables would say. It was one that could've been prevented but it was just stupid stuff I did and said that made it a not-good day. Don't you hate that? I do. Today I exerienced a little humble pie as I apologized for my words and actions that I never meant to hurt anyone. I know it's part of living on earth and not being in my "new" heavenly body but I wish I didn't ever sin. I wish I was kind and loving to everyone, no matter what. I hate that the things I want to do, I don't do. And the things I don't want to do, I do. I cannot wait for the day when I will shed this sinful body and be presented with my new body without sin and shame.

"Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need."Hebrews 4:16

No comments:

"God, of Your goodness give me yourself, for You are enough for me. And only in You do I have everything." ~Julian of Norwich~