Romans 12:1-2
"I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."
Lately I've been feeling like I'm being pressured to become part of that 'worldly mold.' It's a little chip here and a little dig there at my person and my faith. I just want to make it publically known that I am presenting myself to God as a living sacrifice today (although it is not holy nor acceptable in His eyes without Jesus by my side). It may not be the cool thing to do or the popular thing to be, but I am willing to be made a "fool" for Christ and stand for Him until the end. My mind needs that renewal today. I will not be conformed! I am Christ's alone! I live and breath for Jesus only. I worship Him alone. My life is a vapor. I will soon gone from this world, but Jesus Christ of Nazareth...His kingdom is unshakable and forever it remains. Praise be to the Lord God Almighty.
1 comment:
as iron sharpens iron..thanks amber
Post a Comment