Today was one of those crazy work days! I had about a million things going and a million things to do (a little exaggerated, I guess) and now I need to go shopping for a birthday present for a 5 year old boy...not my forte! It's snowing like crazy outside and I'm dreading the drive around town w/ crazy drivers who forget how to drive in the winter.
The snow flakes are so beautiful though!! They are so large that they look fake... but they are very real. This weekend I'm going to decorate my house with Christmas decorations and burn a few Christmas smelling candles. Ben and I are going to a Christmas Concert at Concordia College on Saturday. Christmas is in the air!
Over Thanksgiving, I was blessed to spend time with my family! We had family pictures taken and they look amazing! The link is www.lambportrait.com then click on the little boy under water, go to "view and order" in the far right hand corner of the options and type in jacobson (all lower caps) if you want to see us! A lot of steps but so worth it!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
2 comments:
Oooooo...I want to see pics of your house all decorated!! Also, I absolutely LOVE the pics of your family! Wow!!! The photographer did a fantastic job :) I have ALOT of favorites but the first one of you and Ben is absolutely stunning :) Thanks for sharing those with us!
Your family pictures were wonderful! What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment