beautiful, found in serving others, realizing that God is working all things for our good.
Tuesday, November 18
Excited for Christmas!
It's not even Thanksgiving but I cannot help but be excited for Christmas this year. I told Ben that I haven't been this excited since I was a kid! Every Christmas carol I hear/sing makes me smile and I can't help but ponder God's amazing love for me (and you) that He would come to earth as a tiny baby--helpless and weak and grow up to be the Savior of the world! For some reason, this truth rings louder some years verses other years, and for some reason this year it is really resonating in my heart. I am so thankful for Jesus...and his upcoming birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"God, of Your goodness give me yourself, for You are enough for me. And only in You do I have everything." ~Julian of Norwich~
2 comments:
You're not alone! I am ecstatic for Christmas this year...honestly, I've barely thought of Thanksgiving and I'm so pumped to be in the Christmas season!!
I love your new border :)
Post a Comment