Monday, June 16

Stomp!

B (hubby) and I went to the Twin Cities on Friday night to Saturday night this weekend. He was able to ride in a cop car with his cousin's husband on Friday night. B had so much fun...he went along on a break-in call, a drug possession bust, a few DUI drivers, a few speeding tickets and they went 120 m/p/h while responding to calls. B said it was crazy going that fast. He kept expecting to get pick-up (he wasn't driving, thankfully!) until he realized they were the cops!

We also met my cousin, T, and her husband, S, on Saturday. We did some shopping in Roseville and then went to the Ordway and saw Stomp! It was super fun. If you've never heard of Stomp! you'll have to google it. It is a choreographed show with guys and girls using broomsticks, matchboxes, oil drums, sinks, garbage cans and lids, paper and plastic bags to make rhythm. They never spoke or sang, just used those common/everyday items. Several of the performers were funny and without speaking made the audience roll with laughter. It was a great show!

Now this week is VBS at church. B is going to help me a few nights doing the recreation time with the little kiddies. It started last night. I thought it went well...

--by grace

3 comments:

Erika said...

I wish we could have joined you guys!! I bet it was AMAZING!! I heard Stomp is coming near us next year, so maybe we'll go then!! :)

AmberNDahl said...

You look so cute in your new bio picture! Did you have a recent wedding? I wish you could've joined us too! It would've been so much fun!!! Maybe next time!

Erika said...

Yes, it was a recent wedding! Aaron's sister got married :) Next time, we would love to come with you!

"God, of Your goodness give me yourself, for You are enough for me. And only in You do I have everything." ~Julian of Norwich~