Friday, January 9

Holidays Update









So, Christmas and New Years have come and gone again! How quickly those weeks between Thanksgiving and New Years go! Here are a few of my favorite pictures. The kids are my nieces and one of my nephews (Sammy) on Ben's side...so cute! I love the one of Big Ben with little Ben(net) at the bowling alley...not sure how to turn the picture so I guess you'll have to look sideways. The one of the four attractive gals are my beautiful cousins, sister Ang, and me. On top of them all is my grandma and I posing w/ a Norge table prayer. I was going to send this in when I applied for the Norwegian Adventure Show thing, but have decided not to do it. I couldn't decide and I kind of like to know what I'm getting myself into before I do it. It might've been fun, but not nearly as fun w/o Ben to be with me. If it had been couple, I would've signed us up.
I hope you all had a blessed Christmas! God has blessed us greatly indeed with the gift of His only Son, Jesus! I am thankful that Gift can never get stolen, get broken, wear out, or need batteries...He is the Gift that keeps giving.
Held by grace,
Amber


No comments:

"God, of Your goodness give me yourself, for You are enough for me. And only in You do I have everything." ~Julian of Norwich~