Thursday, December 18

Lizzy: These boots AREN'T made for walking


It has been so cold lately that Lizzy gets snow in her paws and this hurts after it freezes so she doesn't like going outside. Ben decided that she needed snow boots so that she could go outside and go for walks again. He probably didn't remember, but I tried this when she was a puppy and it didn't go well...but then again (I thought) she is a little older and wiser so maybe she'll do it this time! We put the boots on her Tuesday night and let me tell you...it was the funniest thing Ben and I had ever seen!
We were both laughing until we had tears rolling down our face. Lizzy tried to walk but kept lifting up her hind legs because they obviously felt very weird. Not to mention that we were laughing at her so I could tell she didn't like that either. No...the boots didn't work. They are going back to PetSmart and in Ben's words Lizzy will just have to "toughen up and stop being a baby!" ;)

1 comment:

Erika said...

hahahahahahahahaha!!!! I LOVE them!!! Too bad they didn't work out! I can't stop laughing :)

"God, of Your goodness give me yourself, for You are enough for me. And only in You do I have everything." ~Julian of Norwich~