
So, yesterday I heard about something that totally caught my attention. My friend/co-worker Alesha said that the producers of the Norwegian versions of American Idol, Dancing with the Stars and America's Got Talent are coming up with a new reality show over in Norway. They want Americans with Norwegian ancestry, ages 18-60 who have never been to Norway before, to try out for The Amazing Norwegian Adventure. The show will be similar to Survior and The Amazing Race taking these American citizens all around Norway in a game fashion while meeting possible ancestors.
Guess what?!? I'm seriously thinking about trying out for it! The grand prize is $50,000 but I really could care less about the money. I would love the opportunity to travel Norway and see the places where my ancesters grew up and lived for hundreds of years. All expenses paid and meeting new people? Right up my alley!
If you are interested in reading more about this adventure go to this link: http://oconnorcasting.tv/norway/
I'll keep you posted...so far some of my friends and family are telling me to go for it...so I just might! What do you think?
1 comment:
Ummm...soooooo do it!!! :) I think that would be AWESOME!!! I've always wanted to go to Norway too!
Post a Comment