Tuesday, August 12

Pictures

Family Reunion:


These pictures were taken a few weeks ago at B's family reunion. The little guys in the stroller are my two youngest nephews. Their moms called them chocolate and vanilla :)

I'm holding my nephew, S, in the next picture.


B's dad, mom, & sister-in-law are in the next few pictures. My little niece, K, is holding my nephew B (red shirt).

















Youth Group:












Picture 1) Four of our youth group girls sang special music one Sunday this summer. I'm so proud of them!

Pictures 2 & 3) My husband and I drove our youth group kids in a 12 passenger van to the ARC facility for "Boot Camp" in mid-July.

Fourth of July:




1) B & me w/ my aunt and uncle in the background

2) My parents with my sister's kids

3) My uncle, grandma, mom, nephew, and nieces

4) A firework over the lake










































2 comments:

Erika said...

I LOVE your pictures!!! The reunion looked so much fun, the youth group ones just warm my heart, and I completely didn't even recognize my parents in the last pictures! :) Looks like you've had some really fun times this summer!!

Michelle said...

I love your hair, it's super cute!!!

"God, of Your goodness give me yourself, for You are enough for me. And only in You do I have everything." ~Julian of Norwich~